I am a Ph.D. candidate at the Courant Institute of Mathmatical Sciences in New York City.
- Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
New York University
251 Mercer St.
New York, NY, 10012
- CIWW 1105B
- stochastic gene expression
- wirelessly powered ionic polymer metal composites
- heart valve closing and opening
- erosion simulation
- 3D diffusion: isosurface, contour slices
- cable equation: periodic domain, sealed-end boundary conditions, clamped ends
- MATH-UA 256: computers in medicine & biology
- odds and ends: inviscid Burgers' equation resonance annimation