New York University
Warren Weaver Hall Rm 907
251 Mercer Street NY, NY 10012
I am a PhD student at the Center for Atmosphere Ocean Science (CAOS), Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University.
- tropical atmospheric variability
- convectively coupled equatorial waves
- data diagnostics and analysis
- simple stochastic models
publications and talks
- M. Gehne, R. Kleeman, 2012:, On the relation between the ENSO cycle, its irregularity and decadal variation. Journal of Climate, submitted.
- M. Gehne, R. Kleeman, 2012: Spectral analysis of tropical atmospheric dynamical variables using a linear shallow water modal decomposition. Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, accepted.
- Presentation at the 18th Conference on Atmospheric and Oceanic Fluid Dynamics, Spokane 2011, Abstract
- Quantitative Reasoning: Probability and Statistics (TA, Spring 2008)
- Transformations and Geometries (TA, Fall 2008)
- Calculus I (TA, Spring 2009)
- Calculus I (TA, Fall 2011)