To learn more about NYU, visit NYU . To get your degree in Computer Sciences or Math visit our page Educational Programs
NYU Department of Mathematics
Visiting Members and Research Fellows
password security and recovery tips
Get Help with your www.Hotmail.com login
|Easy Login via
|Save your time! Newer search for Login again!
Set Bookmark, Home Page and/or Blog Link instead!
||Express Yourself! Share your opinion with friends on FB!
Couple of things to remember about www.Hotmail.com login:
- Never share you www.Hotmail.com Login credentials to anyone. If you are on public computer, don't click "Remember me", because it would allow others access to your Hotmail profile if they use
the same computer.
- If you don't have a Hotmail account or already have an account, go to www.Hotmail.com to sign up or login
Windows Live Hotmail, formerly known as MSN Hotmail is a web-based email service operated by Microsoft. It was founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith and launched in 1996 as "HoTMaiL". It was one of the first web-based email services. Its original name and capitalization refers to HTM. Hotmail was subsequently acquired by Microsoft in 1997, and shortly after it was rebranded as "MSN Hotmail". The current version is "Windows Live Hotmail".
Windows Live Hotmail features unlimited storage, security measures for which patents have been filed, Ajax technology, and integration with Windows Live Messenger, Hotmail Calendar, SkyDrive and Contacts. According to comScore (August 2010) Windows Live Hotmail is the world's largest web-based email service with nearly 364 million users. Second and third are Yahoo! Mail (280 million) and Gmail (260 million). It is available in 36 different languages.
Below are four things that you need to take care of for better Hotmail account security, password security and recovery tips:
- Stay safe with the Phishing sites: Phishing websites are those websites which are cloned like the real website in order to take the account information. Do make sure that you are giving your
account information in the authorized websites only.
- Hotmail Login with other websites: Hotmail Login system with other websites is one of the major reason why your Hotmail account information gets hacked. If you are aware with the destination
URL then you can certainly stay away from your account being hacked.
- Stay safe typing your Hotmail account password:. People are carelessly typing their password when someone else is around. So better you can bring some privacy while you are typing Hotmail
- Remember my Password may give a bang to your Hotmail login: This feature of Browsers may also sometimes keep you in trouble with your Hotmail Login.
my Research at NYU, Research Resume