- Adjunct professor Bruno Dupire interviewed about AI (Click HERE)
- Vlad Rashkovich spoke on short-term alpha profiling of portfolio managers (read more)
- 600+ students attend our National Financial Mathematics Career Fair on October 19 (read more)
- Wonderful career event for full-time students with guests from the financial industry (read more)
- Well-attended panel discussion on Quantitative Portfolio Management, co-hosted by NYU Courant's Mathematics in Finance and Columbia's Financial Engineering programs (read more)
- Michael Ang elected to the Director’s List (read more)
- Slides (891.1 KB) from the October 2 Mathematical Finance Seminar on Incorporation of Text News Analytics in Risk Assessment by Dan diBartolomeo, Northfield Information Services, Inc.
- Gene Ekster speaks on Alternate Data (watch it here)
- Minicourse with Professor Julien Guyon on Smile Calibration (watch Part 1 and Part 2)
- Professor Bruno Dupire on Maching Learning (watch it here)
- Mincourse on Volatility Futures and ETNs by Marco Avellaneda (watch it here)
Follow us on Twitter
Friday, April 26, 2019
5:30PM, Warren Weaver Hall 109
Machine Learning for Trading, Gordon Ritter (Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
Friday, April 5, 2019
6:30PM, Warren Weaver Hall 109
Panel and Networking Event
We offer in-person and online information sessions. All information sessions are 7pm-8pm (EST).
- Monday, April 8 - in person (Room 605 at Warren Weaver Hall)
- Monday, May 6 - online
- Monday, June 3 - online
- Monday, July 1 - online
Those interested in participating in an online session must email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. A confirmation email will be sent a day or two prior to each online session to those participating with instructions on how to join.
Admissions For Fall 2019
Application for Fall 2019 full-time MS program is now open and students are encouraged to apply once they have a complete application since applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Files are being reviewed. The deadline for the Fall 2019 full-time MS program is February 8th.