- Welcome Class of 2020! We are excited for you to all start and come on campus!
- Slides (1.6 MB) from Adam Grealish's talk on "An Algorithmic Approach to Taxable Investing" in the May 8th Mathematical Finance seminar
- Leif Andersen published in the Journal of Finance (Click HERE for the article)
- Gordon Ritter published article in Journal of Financial Data Science (click HERE for the article)
- Adjunct Aaron Brown paper mentioned in Economist (Click HERE for the article)
- Adjunct professor Bruno Dupire interviewed about AI (Click HERE)
- Vlad Rashkovich spoke on short-term alpha profiling of portfolio managers (read more)
- 600+ students attend our National Financial Mathematics Career Fair on October 19 (read more)
- Wonderful career event for full-time students with guests from the financial industry (read more)
- Well-attended panel discussion on Quantitative Portfolio Management, co-hosted by NYU Courant's Mathematics in Finance and Columbia's Financial Engineering programs (read more)
- Professor Bruno Dupire on Maching Learning (watch it here)
Follow us on Twitter
We offer in-person and online information sessions. All information sessions are 7pm-8pm (EST). All in-person sessions are indicated in the list below and take place at the Courant Institute in Room 605.
- Monday, October 28 (in person)
- Monday, November 25
- Monday, December 16 (in person)
- Monday, January 20, 2020
- Monday, February 24, 2020 (in person)
- Monday, March 30, 2020
- Monday, April 27, 2020
- Monday, May 25, 2020 (in person)
- Monday, June 29, 2020
- Monday, July 27, 2020
Those interested in participating in an online session must email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. A confirmation email will be sent a day or two prior to each online session to those participating with instructions on how to join.
Admissions For Fall 2019
Fall 2019 admission has closed. Information about Fall 2020 application will be posted at a later date.