- Welcome Class of 2021! We are excited for you to all start and come on campus!
- Slides 1.6 MB from Adam Grealish's talk on "An Algorithmic Approach to Taxable Investing" in the May 8th Mathematical Finance seminar
- Leif Andersen published in the Journal of Finance (Click HERE for the article)
- Gordon Ritter published article in Journal of Financial Data Science (click HERE for the article)
- Adjunct Aaron Brown paper mentioned in Economist (Click HERE for the article)
- Adjunct professor Bruno Dupire interviewed about AI (Click HERE)
- Vlad Rashkovich spoke on short-term alpha profiling of portfolio managers (read more)
- 600+ students attend our National Financial Mathematics Career Fair on October 19 (read more)
- Wonderful career event for full-time students with guests from the financial industry (read more)
- Well-attended panel discussion on Quantitative Portfolio Management, co-hosted by NYU Courant's Mathematics in Finance and Columbia's Financial Engineering programs (read more)
- Professor Bruno Dupire on Maching Learning (watch it here)
Follow us on Twitter
Information Sessions in 2020
Due to Covid-19 we are only offering ONLINE information sessions. All information sessions begin at 7pm EDT (23:00 UTC) and run approximately one hour.
- Monday, July 27
Those interested in participating in an online session must email email@example.com to register. A confirmation email will be sent a day or two prior to each online session to those participating with zoom instructions on how to join.
Admissions For Fall 2020
Applications for Fall 2020 is now closed.