- Leif Andersen, Industry adviser to the NYU program, Risk quant of the year 2018 (Read More)
- Bruno Dupire keynote speaker at Quant Summit Europe (Read More)
- Robert Kohn elected to the Academy of Arts and Science (Read More)
Follow us on Twitter
Application for the full-time fall 2018 MS in Mathmatics in Finance is open for those applicants interested in applying to the program. The deadline to apply if February 8th.
Our Upcoming Events
We offer in-person and online information sessions. All information sessions are 7pm-8pm (EST).
- Monday, February 19th - In person in room 603 at Warren Weaver Building (251 Mercer Street)
- Monday, March 26th - Online
- Monday, April 23rd - In person in room 603 at Warren Weaver Building (251 Mercer Street)
- Monday, May 21st - Online
- Monday, June 25th - Online
*Those interested in participating in an online session must email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. A confirmation email will be sent a day or two prior to each online session to those participating with instructions on how to join.