- Oksana Kitaychik, Kaili Li, and Yucheng Wang elected to the Program Director’s List (Read more)
- Alex Lipton writes in the Scientific American (Read more)
- Leif Andersen receives Risk's Quant of the Year Award 2018 (Read more)
- Aaron Brown interviewed by Bloomberg TV (See the interview)
- Bruno Dupire keynote speaker at Quant Summit Europe 2018 (Read more)
- Petter Kolm and Gordon Ritter publish new paper "On the Bayesian interpretation of Black–Litterman" (Read paper)
- Paul Bourgade to speak at the 2018 International Congress of Mathematicians in Rio (Read more)
- Robert Kohn elected to the Academy of Arts and Sciences (Read more)
Follow us on Twitter
Fall 2018 Applications are being reviewed and decisions are being made. The deadline to apply for the Fall 2018 full-time program has passed.
Mathematical Finance Seminar (Open to the Public)
- Tuesday, May 1 - "Funding and Counterparty Credit Costs for CCP and OTC Trading" with Leif Andersen, BAML and NYU Courant (More info)
We offer in-person and online information sessions. All information sessions are 7pm-8pm (EST).
- Monday, April 23 - In person in room 603 at Warren Weaver Hall (251 Mercer Street)
- Monday, May 21 - Online
- Monday, June 25 - Online
Those interested in participating in an online session must email email@example.com to register. A confirmation email will be sent a day or two prior to each online session to those participating with instructions on how to join.