- Welcome to the Class of 2023!
- NYU Courant Math Finance Program Mourns the Loss of Professor Marco Avellaneda: Marco was on the faculty of NYU Courant for almost 40 years, starting as a Courant Instructor in 1985.
- Congratulations to our Program Director Petter Kolm for being named Quant of The Year for 2021 by the Journal of Portfolio Management. Read more here
- We are excited to share that we have hired two Career Directors to join our team. Read more here
- To receive automatic updates of our resume books subscribe here
- We are happy to annouce our new BA/MS program which is open to NYU undergraudates, see here for full program details: BA/MS program
- For up-to-date information and guidelines on COVID-19 testing, safety measures, and more, please visit the NYU Returns website.
Information Sessions in 2023
- Monday, February 6
- Monday, March 6
- Monday, April 3
All of our information sessions are held ONLINE. All information sessions begin at 7pm ET (23:00 UTC) and run approximately one
hour.Once our online information session dates are posted, those interested need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. A confirmation email will be sent prior to the online session to those participating with zoom instructions on how to join.