Undergraduate Tutoring Center
The Mathematics Department will be offering a mix of in-person and virtual tutoring sessions via Zoom for the Spring 2022 semester. Tutoring will begin on Monday, January 31st and run through Monday, May 9th. All tutoring sessions are held on a drop-in basis, students do not need to schedule appointments. Please note that tutoring is not held on University Holidays.
The Spring 2022 Tutoring Schedule will be posted in January.
Students can join any tutoring session for assistance in the following courses:
- MATH-UA 009 Algebra & Calculus
- MATH-UA 120 Discrete Math
- MATH-UA 121 Calculus I
- MATH-UA 122 Calculus II
- MATH-UA 123 Calculus III
- MATH-UA 140 Linear Algebra
Tutoring for the following courses is offered at the discretion of the department:
- MATH-UA 211, 212, 213 Math for Economics I, II, III: An appointment will have "Math for Econ I-III" listed after the tutor's name if it is being offered that semester.
- MATH-UA 325 Analysis and/or MATH-UA 343 Algebra: An appointment will have "Analysis" and/or "Algebra" listed after the tutor's name if it is being offered that semester.
In-Person and Virtual Tutoring:
In-person tutoring is offered in rooms 505 and 524 in Warren Weaver Hall. All tutoring sessions are held on a drop-in basis, students do not need to schedule appointments. You can view the in-person tutoring schedule on the classroom calendar(s) and listed below.
You can view the virtual tutoring schedule below. If you would like to join an ongoing tutoring session, click on the tutor's name to join the Zoom meeting. All times listed are in Eastern Standard Time (EST). Please note that you must be logged into your NYU account in order to access Zoom.
For questions about tutoring services in the Math Department, please contact the Program Administrator, Dana Jaggi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying to be a tutor in the Math Department, please visit: Work Opportunities in the Math Department.