Undergraduate Tutoring Center
The Mathematics Department is offering virtual tutoring sessions via Zoom for the Fall 2020 semester. Tutoring will begin on Tuesday, September 8th and run through Friday, December 11th. Please note that tutoring is not held on University Holidays.
Students can join any tutoring session for assistance in the following courses:
- MATH-UA 009 Algebra & Calculus
- MATH-UA 121 Calculus I
- MATH-UA 122 Calculus II
- MATH-UA 123 Calculus III
- MATH-UA 140 Linear Algebra
- Any name that has ** next to it is able to tutor MATH-UA 120 Discrete Mathematics.
- Tutoring for MATH-UA 325 Analysis and/or MATH-UA 343 Algebra is offered at the discretion of the department. An appointment will have "Analysis Tutor" and/or "Algebra Tutor" listed after the tutor's name if it is being offered that semester.
Please view available tutoring sessions below. If you would like to join an ongoing session, click on the tutor's name to join the Zoom meeting. All times listed are in Eastern Standard Time (EST). Please note that you must be logged into your NYU account in order to access Zoom.
Fall 2020 Tutoring Schedule
- 8:30am – 11:00am: Mengjian
- 1:00pm – 3:30pm: Zhenghe**
- 3:30pm – 6:00pm: Thierry**
- 5:30pm – 8:00pm: Daniil
- 8:00am – 10:30am: Jessie
- 2:30pm – 5:00pm: Zhenghe**
- 4:00pm – 6:30pm: Mengjian
- 5:30pm – 8:00pm: Panchi**
For questions about tutoring services in the Math Department, please contact the Program Administrator, Dana Jaggi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying to be a tutor in the Math Department, please visit: Work Opportunities in the Math Department.