Graduate Student / Postdoc Seminar
This seminar is meant to benefit young mathematicians, particularly graduate students and postdocs. It aims to accomplish the following:
- provide a venue for talks that young mathematicians will understand
- expose students to areas of research at the Courant Institute
The research talks should be fairly introductory and accessible to students and non-specialists in the audience.
If you would like to give a talk or ask a question about the seminar, please contact one of the seminar organizers:
- Marguerite Brown (brownml [at] cims [dot] nyu [dot] edu)
- Xuenan Li (xl2643 [at] cims [dot] nyu [dot] edu)
- Isaac Neal (in577 [at] cims [dot] nyu [dot] edu)
- Evan Toler (eht247 [at] cims [dot] nyu [dot] edu)
- Scott Weady (sw4067 [at] cims [dot] nyu [dot] edu)
Seminars are at 1 p.m. Pizza and drinks are served at 12:45 p.m. Historical events prior to 2010 for this seminar are available here.
Seminar Organizer(s): Marguerite Brown, Xuenan Li, Isaac Neal, Evan Toler, and Scott Weady
Friday, March 6, 20201PM, Warren Weaver Hall 1302
Laure Zanna, CIMS/CAOS